BattleField Vets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BattleField Vets

all old -=UF=- are welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

kk

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kk Empty kk Thu 22 Jul - 1:28

HAHA

danke für die aufname und hoffe das du wieder mit mir mal zocken kannst danmit ich dich messern kann xD
ic hhabe mir schon einen acc geamcht auf der hp kann ja mit euch schreiben das machen wir wen ich ma wieder im TS 3
weil ich habe keine anung wie das geht weil ich habe ja sogar eine beschdetiguns Email bekommen und habe auch aktivirt und so halt ^^
oder ein anderer ärklärt mir das
und wolte noch fragen ob ihr das TS 3 haben wollt es kostet euch keinen cent oder doller kp wie man das schreibt xD

GL&HFxD

thank you for The recordings and hope that you danmit me again once you can gamble, I can diameters xD
ic me hhabe already an ace on the hp geamcht can even write with you what we're doing Who do I ma back in the TS 3
because I have no anung how to do that because I've even got an email and have also beschdetiguns aktivirt and so halt ^ ^
or other ärklärt me
and Wolters still ask whether it the TS have three you want it does not cost a cent or doller kp how to write the xD

GL & HFxD

und wie immer das habe ich nicht übersetzt sondern googl xD GL&HF

2kk Empty Re: kk Thu 22 Jul - 21:19

Deadhour

Benutze deinen Account, und spam bitte nicht den Application Thread voll..

Regards

Deadhour

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum